Can I order online or do you have a catalog?
We believe that to experience the true nature of furniture (the feel of a plush sofa, the smell of deep grain leather, etc.) it must be observed in person and for that reason we offer pictures instead of a catalog and recommend a visit to our beautiful showrooms instead of an online purchase.
Can I pick up my merchandise?
Once you purchase your merchandise at one of our Beachcomber Home Leisure locations you may pick up your merchandise either at our warehouse or designated stores.
If I choose to pick up my merchandise will it all be assembled?
Many of our customers choose to pickup their merchandise from one of our stores locations or Warehouse Distribution Center. Since some of our products are shipped unassembled from the factory, the customer will be responsible for final assembly. If you would like the product assembled for pick up. Please inform salesperson at time of ordering items. Our warehouse personnel will assist in loading merchandise on your vehicle, however we are not responsible for securing items or any damages that occur during transport or unloading.
Where is your warehouse?
Our warehouse is located at 2408-55th Ave, Vernon, BC, V1T 7G4. The warehouse hours are Monday-Saturday from 9:00AM-5:30PM
What time do you close?
Our store hours are 9:00AM until 5:30PM Monday-Saturday. We also have special events with extended hours. Watch for our Ads.
What are your pickup hours?
Our store pickup hours are Monday-Saturday from 9:00AM until 5:30PM.
Beachcomber Home Leisure’s warrants to the original purchaser of Beachcomber Home Leisure’s furniture (“You”) the following:
Frame – To be free from defect in workmanship, under normal use and conditions.
Springs – The metal spring support system against breakage due to defective material or workmanship, under normal use and conditions.
Motion Mechanisms/Sleeper Mechanisms – The mechanisms which include sleepers, recliners, and other motion style furniture against breakage due to defective material or workmanship, under normal use and conditions. This includes power assisted motion mechanisms.
Cushions – Against a defect in the cushion core. Over time, normal softening and some loss of resiliency occurs. This warranty does not apply to cushions that have experienced normal softening or normal loss of resiliency over time.
Structural Integrity – Our wood furniture such as dining room tables and chairs, stools, benches, china buffets, servers, credenzas, living room tables, curio cabinets, desks, beds, dressers, chests, armoires, nightstands, and entertainment centers will maintain its structural integrity, under normal use and condition.
Case Goods Hardware – That it is without defective workmanship in guides, pulls, hinges and sliders.
Lifetime Warranty Disclaimer
Beachcomber Home Leisure’s warranties apply to new Beachcomber Home Leisure’s furniture (excluding bedding) and apply only to You. Subject to all the terms contained herein, Beachcomber Home Leisure’s will repair a defect in the particular piece of furniture covered by this warranty. In the event of a defect covered by the terms of this warranty, you should contact the location where the subject piece of furniture was purchased and give written notice of the defect. In the event that a dispute arises regarding this warranty, the terms and provisions of section 14 of the Sales Agreement shall apply. If a covered defect is discovered during the first ten years that You own the furniture and Beachcomber Home Leisure’s is unable to repair the covered defect, You shall be entitled to an in-store credit, in the amount of the original purchase price of the defective furniture, to be used towards new merchandise. If a covered defect arises after ten years from the date of original purchase, You shall be entitled to receive 25% of the purchase price for the furniture in the form of in-store credit.
What These Warranties Do Not Cover
The following are not covered under either the Lifetime or Bedding warranties:
1) Defects incurred from spills, abuse, misuse, negligence, or accidents. Damage from any type of chemicals or dyes (including but not limited to food, dyes, bleach and ammonia).
2) Failure of finish resulting from heat marks, liquid damage, household humidity, incorrect application or chemical treatment or protective coating.
3) Damage caused by fire, smoke, theft, explosion, flood or natural disaster.
4) Fading or change caused by sunlight, wind or weather.
5) Natural variations in graining or color of leather.
6) Wearability, fabric fading, wrinkling, stretching, dye lot variations, color fastness, tears, rips, punctures, burns, flattening and crushing of naps, pilling, button popping, shrinking, heavy soiling or abuse.
7) Incidental or consequential damages, and normal wear and tear.
8) Absorption of body oils, perspiration or bodily fluids, blood, stains or damage from any type of animal.
9) The use of this product for rental, commercial, business or institutions.
10) Any product that was sold AS-IS.
11) The service call, packing, handling and transportation of a defective product to and from an authorized service center if you have moved outside the normal delivery area for Beachcomber Home Leisure.
Bedding Warranty Disclaimer
Beachcomber Home Leisure offers no bedding warranty greater than what is offered by the manufacturer. The manufacturer warranty and requirements applies to all bedding purchases.
Alternative Dispute Resolution Process
By purchasing furniture with Beachcomber Home Leisure, you agree to employ the following method of resolving any dispute which arises from or relates to our sales agreement with you.
1. You will first attempt to resolve any dispute with the manager of the showroom where you made your purchase. If this does not result in a resolution, then
2. You will write our Corporate Dispute Resolution Manager at 5309-26th Street, Vernon, BC, V1T 7G4, ATT: CDR Manager. If this person is unable to resolve our dispute within thirty (30) days after you first speak with him or her, then
3. You may elect to provide him or her with a written demand for mediation. The notice will be sent to Beachcomber Home Leisure, 5309-26th Street, Vernon, BC, V1T 7G4 , ATT: Executive Offices. The cost of Mediation, if any, will be split equally by Beachcomber Home Leisure and yourself.
60-DAY BEDDING COMFORT GUARANTEE
We are confident that you will be satisfied with the comfort of your new bedding. If, however, at the end of your 60-day initial comfort trial period, you find that you are not satisfied with your bedding, excluding size or mattress height, upon selection, you may exchange it for another of equal or greater value when you pay the price difference. All reselections are subject to an additional delivery charge. Mattress must be in original and sanitary condition. Though we cannot refund under this one-time program, you can rest assured that you are protected! Please note: to receive and enjoy the 60-day Bedding Comfort Guarantee, you must purchase one of our mattress cover protection systems.
PRICE PROTECTION GUARANTEE
Beachcomber Home Leisure guarantees you the lowest prices on all our indoor furniture, bedding, patio furniture, hot tubs, and pool supplies. If, within seven (7) days of a Beachcomber Home Leisure's purchase, you find the identical regular stocked merchandise elsewhere excluding internet, wholesalers, discounters, military bases and must be in stock, or advertised by Beachcomber Home Leisure for less with the same service and conditions, we will refund you the difference and thank you for bringing it to our attention!
ONE-YEAR WARRANTY FOR PURCHASES PRIOR TO FEBRUARY 4th 2015
We warrant that the merchandise you purchase from us will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of delivery. If after inspection by our service technician (within the warranty period) we find this not to be true, we will repair or replace the non-conforming merchandise at no charge. This warranty does not cover:
- Wearability, fading, or shrinkage of any fabric.
- Damage or discoloration caused by sunlight.
- Natural variation in graining or color of leather.
- Furnishings that have been altered by the purchaser.
- Damage due to misuse, abuse, or accidents.
- Variation of the color or graining of wood or wood products.
- Surface variations, dimples, or swirl marks in lacquer.
This warranty applies to you as the original purchaser only to merchandise which we warranted at the original delivery site. In order to recover under this warranty, you must give us written notice of the defect within the one year warranty period. Repair or replacement is the exclusive remedy of the buyer. Seller shall not be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages for breach of any express or implied warranty of the merchandise.
Q. Do I receive any guarantees when I purchase Clearance and "as-is" Merchandise?
A. It is our policy that merchandise reduced for clearance or final sale will not include any service or warranty (unless otherwise stated). Merchandise must be picked up within the time specified by the store. If not, merchandise will be made available for sale and your deposit will be held on account. All merchandise sold “As-Is”. All Sales Final. NO Refunds. NO Warranties. NO Exchanges. Method of Payment We offer several ways to pay for your purchase.
Q. What is Beachcomber Home Leisure's Cancellation and Refund Policy?
A. Refunds will be issued on furnishings only and on any non-special orders canceled within 48 hours of purchase. All charge purchases will be credited to your charge account. All other refunds will be made by check and mailed from our Corporate Office. Please allow a minimum of 10 working days for processing. Orders cannot be canceled after merchandise has been delivered in good condition. Only 75% of the purchase price will be refunded if cancellation is not made within the 48-hour deadline.
Q. Is there a delivery charge?
A. Yes. The delivery charge is only $39.99 and $59.99 for bedding and recliner chairs, we offer next day delivery in many areas for $99.99 on dining sets, bedroom collections and Sofas
Q. How do I get my refund?
A. Your refund will be processed from our Corporate Office within 3-5 business days. If you have any questions regarding the status of your refund you may call your nearest Beachcomber Home Leisure store.
Q. What is our Corporate number?
A. You may call your nearest Beachcomber Home Leisure store with any questions or concerns. If you need to contact our Corporate office the number is 250-542-3399
Q. What methods of payment do you accept?
A. We offer several ways to pay for your purchase. We accept MasterCard, VISA, personal check, cash, bank cashier's check, bank treasurer's check or money order. No starter or temporary checks will be accepted.