We're Hiring For A Service Writer
This job is for the water service department of Beachcomber Home Leisure, Vernon.
You will prepare the work schedule for service technicians, taking into account the availability of technicians and appropriate parts, as well as providing for efficient planning that meets clients' needs. Your work will require that you work closely with various departments. As such, you will:
- Receive calls requesting service;
- Plan work and inspections;
- Process and communicate information and instructions in order to coordinate the activities of service technicians;
- Dispatch staff based on maintenance contracts or emergency situations;
- Inform technicians of the client's situation;
- Work in cooperation with representatives and project managers in situations where their work requires service technicians;
- Check on materials (spare parts and equipment required for access) and anything else that is needed for a service technician to fulfil his/her contract;
- Follow up on work done with the sales and purchasing department;
- Sell the appropriate inspection and repair services to clients, based on their needs;
- Send reminders and follow up on inspections (schedule);
- Actively contribute to improvements to the department's processes;
- Carry out any other task related to your duties.
Email CV with a cover letter outlining your employment history in detail, explaining your experience in the above areas, and why you are suitable for this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject line as: Service Writer Application.
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.